I am beyond SICK of this snow!!!!!! It's beyond ridiculous how much it's snowed in the D.C area and i've had about enough of it already! News say that we made new records on how much snow accumilated(spell check) around the DMV in such a short amount of time, glad to see people are looking at us practically living in Antartica! I think the only good thing that this snow epidemic has brought to me was looking at all the cayuuuute guys shoveling snow around my neighborhood, YUMMY! Which was pretty much my higlight, I was content! ;)
& this is only ONE of the many windows in my house filled with ice-sicles, but it looked so pwetty! :) & my cousin says their deadly???? whatheheck?!
---Moving ooooon now, So my cousin redboxed some movies and one which was Zombieland, I friggin' love this movie! it was beyond hilarious to me, I don't even know why I didn't go see it once it was out in theaters?! Oh thats right, maybe because I'm NEVER out, ugh. So last night I found my old cell phone (T-Mobile Dash) and realized why I hated that damn thing to begin with, and looking at all those old contacts,text messages, and photos... yuck! pretty much brought bad memories to me. I really want a new phone, I can't stand touch screen phones anymore, well at least my stupid phone. I hate it! I think my next phone shall be either an android phone or a Black/Crackberry, if only T-Mobile distrubuted pink BlackBerry's, hmph! Well i'm done writing what i'm thinking... Maybe later i'll write, it's all I can do anyways!!!! Toodles<3

No comments:
Post a Comment