February 9, 2010

Numero UNO!

oooookay!
So i'm kinda new at this blogging stuff, and as usual Im obviously gonna talk about how it's my first blog! So here we gooo....

My mom told me I spend way too much on facebook and all and connecting with everyone else but MYSELF?! I think she's just trying to tell me that I have way too much bottled inside and maybe just write it all out? I guess she's just looking out for me. Once again, it's snowing outside! i'm getting pretty sick of all this snow now and just thinking about how much work i've gotta make up in all my classes just makes me hate snow even more -_- I'm not like much people that complain about the snow and how they're gonna go crazy if they spend one more day inside their house, & honestly, I don't mind being trapped inside my house at all. I LOVE IT! it's not everyday that you can just sit around doing nothing, at least from my point of view. awwwright! Well I think that's all for today! I should get started on my Psychology homework so I can be caught up by next week, Adios! :)

2 comments:

  1. Youz a liar! "new at this blogging stuff" hoe pleaseee, with your asian wanna be self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO I do not wish to even be asian!

    ReplyDelete