I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE TO 3 BABIES ON THE WAY!!!!
One of which, is my older sister which is EXPECTING her little one all the way in October, Finally! I'm uber excited about it and of course, my two other liddo bundle of joys, my may babies (Hailee&Adrian)
Leaving a sister BROKE this year!!!!!.....
So for the most of my day today i've been speaking in my attemptive british accent. I wish I really was british just to have such a friggin cool accent like that! A man with that accent is just y u mm y! it's like it slightly reminds me of Jude Law's handsome grown&sexyasssss. But moving on; so I finally got myself a new camera!! my old one wasn't just doing it anymore so we upgraded to much more memory and a Nikon :) it's a much better camera than the old sony we had, well in my opinion at least. Oh! did I forget to mention?! I'M FINALLY GETTING MY NEW PHOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes! the emphasis was definately needed there! I picked up so many extra shifts at work, dealt with my manager fussing, and sold my old phone just to get my new phone, and yes it will be the BlackBerry Bold 9700. I've done all my research on that phone for me not to get anymore! & next paycheck, I will definately spoil myself with the things I really want....
Starting from the top, 1. i'm in d e s p e r a t e need of a refill on my "Viva La Juicy" perfume, 2. Since letting my nails grow, I have this slight fetish with the bombass colors of O.P.I and with it's new collection of Alice In Wonderland colors, ( which btw i wanna see!) my favorite is "Off With her RED!" catchy quote eh? :)
3. Now, as many people might not know, my wallet is literally in it's final days and it's in need of a replacement ASAP! So I saw this one particular Coach wallet that I just have to get!!! Esp. that I have a thing for big wallets, i'm just scared I might want to purchase it's matching hobo too, yikes!
So working at my job, I think I literally haven't heard not one new radio station playing. It's been the on the same radio station since I started there! Remembering it's not-so-catchy logo for the radio station just might give any sales advisor or managers the slightest clue that it's time to change the station right? wrong! They just literally look and laugh for me remembering it in the first place, "XM RADIO....LOVE...." in it's such monotone voice, ugh i'm so sick of it! But its only good side to having to hear that station is one song in particular that may I add, I LOVE! Never did I think i'd be into country like that, but it's just this one song that i adooooore<3, take a listen...
Lady Antebellum- Need You Now
From what I know, i'm pretty late with this song I guess? My Service Advisor at work must be one of the sweetest most country music lovin' lady I had met yet! and she mentioned to me about this band, I love them! (but I will not be listening to any country music than this)
So I think this is enough of an update, well for now of course. I'm never good at ending any of blogs so i'll just end it with EricaPieee's pictures and video! I love her!! <3
xoxo
She felt a tad bit inspired after watching a Long Marathon day of Americas Next Top Model.
Tyra Banks......HOLLLLLLAAAAAA!
"All the Single Ladies!"

No comments:
Post a Comment